Skip to main content

Life Coach School Review

Are you looking for a Life Coach School review? If you wish to become a life coach, you may have heard about Brooke Castillo. But you could wonder if she is just a scam.

It's my passion to greatly help people learn about online money-making opportunities. Over time, I've reviewed several programs like the Life Coach School courses.

Before week, I have thoroughly researched the Life Coach School so I will inform you more about it.

As a disclaimer, I'm not associated with Life Coach School. This means I'm not paid to create this review. So you may be sure my words are unbiased.

What is Life Coach School?

You can find two training programs at Life Coach School. The initial one is just a self-help program and the next teaches you how becoming a life coach.

I don't enjoy training like this and the next program costs way too much (over $21,000).

Being truly a life coach isn't the easiest way to earn money as a part hustle.

Anyway, let's take a look at the coach certification program, which will be the more expensive program costing a lot more than $21,000.

This is a 3-month program for those who desire to become life coaches.

What Does Life Coach School Teach?

The Life Coach School offers two different courses of study.

There is a self-improvement course and a life coaching training program.

It appears if you ask me that numerous people fall for the numerous tricks of the self-help trade. As a result, it is not uncommon for cult-like groups to create in these areas.

The profession of “life coach” is, i think, one of the worst professions. In my experience, living coaching profession is just a pretty cheesy profession, and I could not consider hiring one.

Is Brooke Castillo a Scam or Legit?

I wouldn't say Brooke Castillo is just a scam. Given her fame and number of followers on social media marketing, it's unlikely that she is just a scammer.

You can learn a lot of stuff from Brooke Castillo for sure if you join Life Coach School. However, if your goal is to create more passive income online, I wouldn't recommend Life Coach School .

It's because prospects can't really justify your fees and referrals are hard to come by. It is likely you will place in a lot of effort but get little reward.

Life Coach School doesn't coach you on a simple and profitable business model and guides you step-by-step. 

At the end of the afternoon, you may not become successful financially after attending Brooke Castillo's courses https://ggmoneyonline.com/life-coach-school/

If you wish to make passive income online and change your life, I have an improved recommendation for you. Anyone can start with this particular simple business model today and earn money while sleeping.

Comments